Eastside Darling! It's sooooo sweet! 3 bedrooms-- large upstairs master with walk-in closet and private star-gazing deck, 2 beds on main with updated full bath--cutest floor tile. Oak and Fir floors on main, SUNNY kitchen w/garden window, wood-burning fireplace (nat gas available), newer appliances, all updated windows, heat pump, covered patio, destination deck with covered hot tub, garden beds, flowers, detached garage w/laundry hook-ups. Stellar location. Roosevelt and Reeves and San Fran Bakery are an easy stroll.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
1,254 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,254 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sewer Connected,Electricity Available
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Softwood
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Heat Pump,Ceramic Tile,Fir/Softwood,Hardwood,Dining Room,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced-Fully,Patio. Alley.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price