GREAT LOCATION | Short distance to St. Peter Hospital, freeway access, and only 15 miles from JBLM main gate | Lower level could be easily converted to separate unit for INCOME or MULTI-GEN LIVING | Adjacent to CHEHALIS WESTERN TRAIL entry so an amazing opportunity to leave straight from home for a biking adventure | Split-level entry, 1,890 sq ft, 4 bed, 3 bath | INSIDE this home features 2 living rooms, an eat-in kitchen w/granite and stainless steel appliances, bedroom w/walk-in closet & full bath downstairs | OUTSIDE this lot opens onto a community green space that makes the yard feel huge, features an upper deck for outdoor living, mature landscaping, fruit trees, storage sheds, long driveway for extra parking | Roof new 2019.
Single Family, Split Entry
1,890 sq. ft
1,890 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, High Speed Internet, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected
South Bay Elem
North Thurston High
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas.
- Additional Interior Features
- Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Wall to Wall Carpet, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway, Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Deck,Fenced-Partially,Gas Available,High Speed Internet,Patio. Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price