Beautiful traditional home on large corner lot, stately and elegant brick facade, spectacular two story entry with skybridge overlooking entry and great room Custom built-ins with bookshelves surround gas fireplace. Completely remodeled gorgeous chef's kitchen and butlery adjacent to dining room .Lavish master suite on the main floor with remodeled bathroom, radiant heat flooring, soaking tub and oversized walk in shower. Extra bedroom near master is perfect for nursery or home gym! Fully fenced, multiple patio areas & professionally landscaped yard to enjoy those long Summer evenings. Two bedrooms upstairs plus bonus room which could be a 5th bedroom & a loft area, perfect to sit and read or relax. New furnace & AC installed in February.
Single Family, 2 Story
3,004 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
3,004 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected,Natural Gas Available,Sewer Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Stove/Range,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Other. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air,Heat Pump,Hot Water Recirc Pump,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood,Wall to Wall Carpet,Bath Off Primary,Ceiling Fan(s),Double Pane/Storm Window,Dining Room,Jetted Tub,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Brick
- Structural Condition
- Very Good
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Patio. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Dead End Street,Paved,Sidewalk.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price