Lovely, updated rambler on .31 acre lot! Home lives large at 2,101 q ft with 3 beds/1.75 bths. Hardwood floors greet you at the entry and flow through to a well appointed kitchen. Living room with large picture window brings the outside in with a picturesque view of the mature landscape. White brick hearth and wood burning fireplace adds ambience and timeless style. Kitchen is a delight and features a vaulted ceiling, skylights, granite counters, white cabinetry, double wall oven and gas cooktop. No shortage of storage here with tons of built-ins! Family and bonus room off kitchen provide options for living and entertaining. Roof, gutters, H2O heater, HVAC/heat pump are just some of the many updates. Gardens, privacy and lake access too!
Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
2,010 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Long Lake West
2,010 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Connected, Natural Gas Available, Septic System, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Wood
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Gas, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Forced Air, Heat Pump, Central A/C, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet, Laminate Tile, Wired for Generator, Bath Off Primary, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cable TV,Fenced-Fully,Gas Available,Outbuildings,Patio,Sprinkler System. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Paved.
Cash Out, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price